February 19th marks the Chinese New Year and it's the sheep's time to shine!
Those born in the year of the sheep are said to be artisically talented, have a great sense of fashion, and are considerate creatures who think before acting.
We've been keeping an eye out for brands that are embracing their sheepish side, and collecting them on our Pinterest page. Here are some of our favourites:
- Sheep's milk macaroons from Yauatcha
- DIY cardboard sheep from Shin Tanaka
- Year of the Sheep illustrations from Lemongraphic
- Reebok's Chinese New Year Ventilator
- Sheep mug and coin bank from Starbucks
- Levi's Dress up for Chinese New Year campaign
- Year of the Sheep Tech T Lite from Icebreaker
- Chinese New Year sheep clutch from Kate Spade
- Footwear and purses from Hogan
- Papercut greeting card from Porigami
- Campaign for Wool's sheep
- Google's home page animation (above)